This chia pudding is rich, creamy and indulgent. It’s energy and nutrient dense. Great for filling hungry bellies and growing strong bodies.
1. Prepare a few small jars (jam jar sized) or one big jar (we reuse our 750g coconut oil jars).
2. Gently warm the milk in a medium sized saucepan.
3. Once the milk is warm, add the chia, stevia, cacao powder and peanut butter. Whisk, and keep it moving so that the chia seeds don’t clump together.
4. Meanwhile, toast the coconut in a frying pan over medium heat until it starts to turn to golden brown and smells like a tropical dream. Keep it moving… it goes from ‘not ready’ to ‘burnt’ very quickly! (Better still, toast one big batch and keep it in the fridge for up to a month so you don’t need to do this step every time!).
5. Once the chia mix has thickened, remove from heat. Add the cacao nibs.
6. Decant into the jar/s, allow to cool before putting them in the fridge.
Serve with yogurt, peanut butter, peanuts, cacao nibs and toasted coconut.
Nutri-Wife Life is a queen in the kitchen, and it's unfair for me to keep all of her goodness to myself. We'll be posting delicious dishes, health treats and a whole host of chia pudding varieties. Make sure you sign up, we'll send out a email every time she's created something new!